|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Armstrong in the car after the meeting with Suslev?
2. Who puts the drugs in a glass intended for Ian?
3. What does Ian remove from his safety deposit box at the bank late at night?
(a) A business contract.
(b) A half-coin.
(c) Some jewelry.
(d) Grant's letter.
4. What is the nationality of the man that is involved in picking up a drop from the American nuclear carrier and that Crosse sends Armstrong to arrest?
(a) Hong Kong.
5. Whom was Ian going to meet when he was waling by the waterfront?
(b) Four Fingers Wu.
(d) Paul Choy.
6. Whom is Suslev waiting for at the safe house the night before Sinders arrives?
7. Why was Ian going to meet Tiptop?
(a) To talk to him about Kwok.
(b) To get information.
(c) To discuss the stock market.
(d) To get money.
8. When does Kwok say the Chinese will test a nuclear bomb?
(a) In a few months.
(b) In about 5 years.
(c) In a year.
(d) In a few weeks.
9. Whom does Ian send with Chen to get the papers that Chen has?
10. Where was deVille going when Suslev delayed him?
(d) United States.
11. Who tells Bartlett that there is no way that Gornt can take over Struan?
12. Who won the big race?
(a) Noble House.
(b) Ancient One.
(c) Noble Star.
(d) Pilot Fish.
13. What disaster befalls Hong Kong?
14. Right before the landslide, who came out of the building to ask Casey to join them for dinner?
15. Whom does Crosse meet at the track and have coffee with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Suslev when the mudslide occurred?
2. Who will ride Ian's horse in the big race?
3. Which branch does Ho-Pak keep open when it is expected to fail?
4. Who was at the elevator as Casey leaves Plumm's party?
5. How does Suslev get to his meeting at the Sinclair Towers?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)