|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the man that is involved in picking up a drop from the American nuclear carrier and that Crosse sends Armstrong to arrest?
(b) Hong Kong.
2. Bartlett tells Casey that he could not have survived without the financial backing of whom?
3. Whom does Moscow Center order Suslev and Crosse to kidnap?
4. Who removed Suslev's fingerprints from the police files?
5. Whom does Ian send with Chen to get the papers that Chen has?
6. What is the name of Ian's horse that will be in the big race?
(a) Hong Kong 1.
(b) Noble Star.
(c) Noble House.
(d) Pilot Fish.
7. Where was Bartlett at the time of the landslide?
(a) At Plumm's party.
(b) In the elevator.
(c) In Ramos' apartment.
(d) In Sinclair Towers.
8. Whom does Casey ask to present the deal she has worked out with Ian to Bartlett?
9. How does Suslev get to his meeting at the Sinclair Towers?
(b) Through a tunnel.
(c) By car.
(d) Down the elevator.
10. What does Jamie Kirk give to Ian from Grant?
(a) Information on the Queen.
(b) A file.
(d) A package and a letter.
11. Who surveys the damage to Hong Kong in a helicopter?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
12. Crosse tells Ian someone wants to see Ian later about the exchange for Kwok. Whom?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
(c) Four Fingers Wu.
13. Who will ride Ian's horse in the big race?
(a) Ian himself.
(c) His jockey.
14. Who initially located Bartlett in the mudslide?
(d) Gurkha soldiers.
15. Whom does Grant identify as a KGB spy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Ian initially rescue from the landslide?
2. When are Alexi and Ian going to meet to discuss what Alexi said is a personal problem?
3. Whom does Crosse meet at the track and have coffee with?
4. Where do Bartlett and Casey meet Banastasio?
5. When does Ian tell Tiptop that Kwok will be released?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)