|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of syndicate do Tung, Chin, and Mata run?
(a) Gambling and gold.
(c) Gun smuggling.
2. What name did Armstrong find on the appointment book at Ping-sing Wah Developments Asian and China Shipping?
3. What were the Werewolves?
(a) The Hong Kong soccer team.
(b) The group of Chinese mechanics.
(c) The group that terrorized the Noble House.
(d) The group that kidnapped Chen.
4. Who called Mata from Taipei?
(b) Venus Poon.
(d) Ah Tam.
5. What United States agency meets with Crosse in Hong Kong
(a) Department of International Commerce.
(c) State Department.
6. Who meets Suslev at the safe house?
(a) Jacques de Ville.
7. How much ransom did the Werewolves demand from Phillip Chen for his son John?
(c) $1.5 million.
(d) $1 million.
8. Who transfers his family's money from the Ho-Pak Bank to other banks?
(a) Ian Dunross.
(b) Paul Choy.
(c) David MacStruan.
(d) Paul Chen.
9. What or who disrupts Shi-teh's party?
(a) A fight.
(c) A fire.
(d) The police.
10. Whom does Ian want to call before he gives Crosse the files he wants?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
11. Whom does Smiler Ching call a High Tiger of the White Powders?
(c) Four Fingers Wu.
12. Who was the spy ring's contact in New York?
13. Whom does Crosse fill out a Detainment Order for?
14. Who wrote the report about the spy ring and was secretly on Ian's payroll?
(c) Alan Grant.
15. When Bartlett arrives in Hong Kong, who helps to clear him through customs?
(a) The police.
(b) Robert Armstrong.
(c) Ian Dunross.
(d) Phillip Chen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ian's sister who is introduced to Casey?
2. What type of information does Bartlett give to Gornt?
3. Who explained how the gold smuggling operations function to Ian Dunross?
4. With whom did Ian ask Claudio to set up a meeting?
5. Who tells Ian that Gornt has foreign financing behind him?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)