|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Ian Dunross about the gun smuggling?
(a) Phillip Chen.
(b) Linc Bartlett.
(c) Brian Kwok.
(d) Quillan Gornt.
2. Who tries to blackmail Armstrong?
3. What two families have been rivals and enemies for many years?
(a) Struan and Wu.
(b) Chen and Wu.
(c) Struan and Gornt.
(d) Chen and Gornt.
4. Where did Phillip Chen find disturbing information about his son John?
(a) From John's safety deposit box.
(b) From Ian Dunross.
(c) From John's wife.
(d) From John's will.
5. With whom does Mata say he must discuss Ian's request for financial backing?
6. Who kills the murderer of John Chen?
(a) Four Fingers Wu.
(b) The Werewolves.
(c) The police.
7. Who plans to marry Bartlett?
8. What type of information does Bartlett give to Gornt?
(a) Financial information on the Ho-Pak bank.
(b) Financial information about the Noble House.
(c) Personal information on Ian.
(d) Information on the gun smuggling.
9. Who does Smyth discover refuses to accept payoffs?
10. How much ransom did the Werewolves demand from Phillip Chen for his son John?
(c) $1.5 million.
(d) $1 million.
11. Who is watching the American nuclear carrier?
(a) Counter intelligence.
(b) The police.
(c) The Soviets.
(d) The Chinese.
12. Whom does Plumm call after Gornt leaves?
(a) His wife.
(b) Four fingers Wu.
13. With whom did Ian ask Claudio to set up a meeting?
14. Who is Paul Havergill?
(a) CID policeman.
(b) Attorney for Gornt.
(c) Casey's boyfriend.
(d) Financial adviser to Bartlett.
15. After the police give Ian Dunross information about the gun smuggling Ian gives them information he has on what person?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ian refuses to give Kwok the files he wants, what does Kwok threaten to do?
2. Who wants his son trained in Gornt's transportation department?
3. Who is Sinders?
4. What was in the shoebox that was delivered to the Chens?
5. Where was John Chen's body found?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)