|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of syndicate do Tung, Chin, and Mata run?
(b) Gambling and gold.
(c) Gun smuggling.
2. Who told Armstrong and Kwok about the spy ring in Hong Kong?
3. When Bartlett agrees to finance Gornt's purchase of Struan stock, where will he deposit the money?
(a) Gornt's Hong Kong bank account.
(b) Gornt's United States account.
(c) Gornt's Zurich account.
(d) Gornt's Ho-Pak account.
4. What was buried in Phillip Chen's garden?
(a) A locked box.
(c) A body.
(d) Evidence of John's death.
5. What does Rosemont tell Crosse about Grant's death?
(a) It was ordered by the Chinese.
(b) It was paid for by the KGB.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) It was not an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Smiler Ching call a High Tiger of the White Powders?
2. Who has Kwok arrested as a Chinese mole?
3. What was the code name for the cell head of the spy ring in Hong Kong?
4. Who arrives unexpectedly at the party at Ian Dunross's?
5. Who wrote the report about the spy ring and was secretly on Ian's payroll?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)