|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who represents Bartlett at a meeting with Noble House?
2. Where did Phillip Chen go to pay the ransom?
(a) Hong Kong hotel.
(b) A boat in Hong Kong harbor.
(c) Kowloon City.
(d) Green Dragon Restaurant.
3. What was buried in Phillip Chen's garden?
(a) A body.
(b) Evidence of John's death.
(d) A locked box.
4. Where does Crosse agree that Ian can put the files that he wants?
(a) Victoria Bank.
(b) Ho-Pak Bank.
(c) The safe in his office.
(d) The safe in his study.
5. What United States agency meets with Crosse in Hong Kong
(a) State Department.
(b) Department of International Commerce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Armstrong and Kwok about the spy ring in Hong Kong?
2. When Bartlett arrives in Hong Kong, who helps to clear him through customs?
3. Whom does Crosse tell Kwok that he thinks is the mole?
4. Who is Banastasio?
5. What is the name of the captain of the Sovetsky Ivanov?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)