|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Bartlett to Orlanda Ramos?
(b) John Chen.
(d) Phillip Chen.
2. What is the name of the charter plane that brought Bartlett and guns to Hong Kong?
(a) China 2.
(b) Yankee 1.
(c) Yankee 2.
(d) China 1.
3. Marlowe tells Armstrong that the arms that were smuggled into Hong Kong were intended for whom?
(a) Street gangs.
(b) Drug smugglers.
(d) Vietcong guerrillas.
4. Why did Ian go the Happy Valley Race Track on Wednesday morning?
(a) To meet with Gornt.
(b) To meet with the police.
(c) To check on what was happening at the track.
(d) To exercise his horses.
5. Where did Phillip Chen find disturbing information about his son John?
(a) From John's wife.
(b) From Ian Dunross.
(c) From John's safety deposit box.
(d) From John's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the Chens and Ian blame for the kidnapping of John Chen?
2. How much ransom did the Werewolves demand from Phillip Chen for his son John?
3. At the start of the novel who was the compradore of Noble House?
4. Where does Crosse agree that Ian can put the files that he wants?
5. What is the name of Ian's sister who is introduced to Casey?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)