|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bartlett arrives in Hong Kong, who helps to clear him through customs?
(a) The police.
(b) Ian Dunross.
(c) Phillip Chen.
(d) Robert Armstrong.
2. Who comes with Lincoln Bartlett to Hong Kong?
(a) Susan Woo.
(b) Alexander Baker.
(c) John Bartlett.
(d) Casey Tcholok.
3. Who pushed Ian Dunross's father out of the role of tai-pan of the Noble House?
(a) Ian Dunross.
(b) John Chen.
(c) Diane Chen.
(d) Alastair Struan.
4. At the start of the novel, who was the tai-pan of Noble House?
(a) Robert Armstrong.
(b) Alastair Struan.
(c) Ian Dunross.
(d) Phillip Chen.
5. Who told Armstrong and Kwok about the spy ring in Hong Kong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Werewolves?
2. What stock does Gornt sell short on a pre-arranged signal?
3. What two families have been rivals and enemies for many years?
4. What was buried in Phillip Chen's garden?
5. Who is Paul Havergill?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)