|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 54-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Travkin received a message, where was he requested to go for a meeting?
(a) The Happy Valley Race Track.
(b) Kowloon Tong.
(c) Green Dragon Restaurant.
(d) Hong Kong Hotel.
2. Where did Phillip Chen find disturbing information about his son John?
(a) From Ian Dunross.
(b) From John's will.
(c) From John's safety deposit box.
(d) From John's wife.
3. What kind of syndicate do Tung, Chin, and Mata run?
(a) Gun smuggling.
(c) Gambling and gold.
4. How much credit does Ian want to set up with Havergill?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $.5 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $5 million.
5. Whom was Ian going to meet when he was waling by the waterfront?
(c) Four Fingers Wu.
(d) Paul Choy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Armstrong and Kwok about the spy ring in Hong Kong?
2. What business is Lando Mata involved in?
3. Who is Banastasio?
4. Who transfers his family's money from the Ho-Pak Bank to other banks?
5. Who tells Ian that Gornt has foreign financing behind him?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)