|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What encumbrances do the duplicates not have?
2. What does Katrina use to try and kill Balthasar?
3. What time of day is Number 44's threat realized?
4. What form does August choose to follow Number 44 in when he goes to meet the people?
5. How does Number 44 talk as he is turning back time?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Comic relief is a literary tool used well by Mark Twain in this book. What are some of the key examples of this, and how did these scenes affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the title of the book, and what role does it play in the plot of the book?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)