|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form does August choose to follow Number 44 in when he goes to meet the people?
(a) His invisible self.
(b) His original self.
(c) His duplicate self.
(d) His dream self.
2. What does Number 44 tell Emil to do when he asks to be freed?
3. What does Number 44 say he will be when he disappears?
(a) A memory.
(b) A dream.
(c) A feeling.
(d) A thought.
4. What did August do to avoid talking about Number 44's burial?
(a) Wore a mask.
(b) Hid in his room.
(c) Worked harder than usual.
(d) Became invisible.
5. What does Number 44 turn a maid into?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the people searching for Number 44?
2. What does Number 44 say affects man and his mind?
3. Where does Number 44 say he has been when he appears after his burial?
4. What does the silver cup Number 44 brought for August say on it?
5. Which of the following is NOT a person that Number 44 mentions wanting at his event?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)