|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Number 44 dress after a curse is placed on him?
(a) Like a beggar.
(b) Like a business man.
(c) Like a dandy.
(d) Like a teacher.
2. How does Marget's maid distinguish the duplicate August from the real August?
(a) She senses August's remorse.
(b) She notes the darkness in Emil's eyes.
(c) She sees a marking on Emil's arm.
(d) She sees life in August's eyes.
3. What does August do while the people recover from the affects of Number 44's magic?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Has some lunch.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Reads a book.
4. What song does the visitor to August's dark room sing for him?
(a) A Hymn of Praise.
(b) De Swanee River.
(c) Sailing the Ocean Blue.
(d) The National Anthem.
5. Which Skeleton is August most excited to see?
(b) King Arthur.
(c) Henry VIII.
(d) Joan of Arc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Number 44 say the duplicates are from?
2. What does the silver cup Number 44 brought for August say on it?
3. Where does Emil say he is from?
4. What does Number 44 NOT feel after playing his instrument for a while?
5. Why are the people searching for Number 44?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)