|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form does August choose to follow Number 44 in when he goes to meet the people?
(a) His dream self.
(b) His duplicate self.
(c) His invisible self.
(d) His original self.
2. What does Emil have no sense of?
3. What appears just before Number 44 appears in his original image?
(a) A bolt of lightning.
(b) A deep darkness.
(c) A flash of light.
(d) A stream of fire.
4. Who does August's duplicate think can free him from his fleshly prison?
(b) Father Adolf.
(d) Number 44.
5. What concept does Number 44 try to teach August?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Number 44 say does not exist in the last chapter?
2. What does Number 44 tell Emil to do when he asks to be freed?
3. Why does Emil not want to marry Marget?
4. Where does Number 44 say he has been when he appears after his burial?
5. What year is the silver service from Number 44 from?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)