|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26, 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many coins does August need to say his prayer after helping Number 44?
2. What does Number 44 tell the dog to do to Heinrich?
(a) Lick his hand in respect.
(b) Bow to him.
(c) Fetch his slippers.
(d) Roll over.
3. Where does Number 44 say the duplicates are from?
(a) The spirit realm.
(d) The other side.
4. What does Number 44 bring for dinner when he returns after his burial?
(a) Salt pork.
(b) Corn dogs.
(c) A side of beef.
(d) A duck.
5. Why was the location for the print shop chosen?
(a) To have good lighting.
(b) To keep things cool.
(c) To keep visitors away.
(d) To have the needed space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August think his first encounter with Number 44 was the next morning?
2. Who does the tribe blame for the strange behavior of the dog?
3. Where does Emil say he is from?
4. What does August think he is seeing when he sees Number 44 after his burial?
5. How does August help Number 44 on their first day working together?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)