|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day do the university men leave the castle?
2. What does the man who said he did not help with the deadline claim he said to men in the town?
(a) To keep the job from getting done.
(b) Not to let the wagons pass through the town.
(c) To spread rumors of Heinrich's poor ability.
(d) Not to take the job to help Heinrich.
3. What is the name of the narrator?
4. What is so strange about the entities working on the job Heinrich had?
(a) They are very small.
(b) They have never been seen before.
(c) They are black.
(d) They are invisible.
5. Whom does August want to receive more attention from?
(a) The magician.
(b) The master.
(d) Frau Stein.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many coins does August need to say his prayer after helping Number 44?
2. Who says that Balthasar should be held accountable for all the power Number 44 has?
3. Where does Hienrich think the stranger came from after hearing the strange name?
4. How does the tribe realize that August is helping Number 44 in his new position?
5. How old is Marget when this book begins?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)