|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Number 44 respond to the bad treatment from the tribe?
(a) He laughs it off.
(b) He does not seem to notice.
(c) He gets angry and runs off.
(d) He cries in private.
2. What does Katrina want to do with the stranger?
(a) Turn him in to the authorities.
(b) Throw him out.
(c) Hire him in the print shop.
(d) Feed him dinner.
3. Why does Number 44 say August should not be ashamed for his lack of spirit?
(a) He is not in control yet.
(b) He did not create himself.
(c) He has much to lose.
(d) He is very young.
4. What does Number 44 do when he sees August wants to be his friend?
(b) Ignores the gesture.
5. Where does August decide to befriend Number 44?
(a) Number 44's room.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Katrina's room.
(d) In the print shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the tribe blame for the strange behavior of the dog?
2. Who gets to choose where the occupants of the castle stay?
3. What position does Heinrich give Number 44 after he becomes friends with August?
4. How does the tribe realize that August is helping Number 44 in his new position?
5. Which of the following is NOT a prank pulled on Number 44 and August after their friendship is discovered?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)