Chapters 1 and 2
1. Where does this book take place?
2. What season is it when this book begins?
3. What year does this book begin?
4. What religion do most of the people in this book follow?
5. What is the name of the narrator?
6. How old is the narrator?
7. What is the occupation of the narrator?
(d) Printer's apprentice.
8. What is the name of the castle the narrator works in?
9. Who does the narrator say the setting of this book is ideal for?
(a) Rich folk.
10. What does the narrator say the emphasis is at the setting of this book?
11. What is Adolf's occupation?
12. What does Adolf have no fear of?
(a) The Norwegians.
(b) The devil.
(c) His master.
This section contains 3,649 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)