|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Christopher cry at the end of "Chapter 9"?
(a) Because the old women are burning.
(b) Because his life has nothing in it.
(c) Because he regrets killing Paul and his family.
(d) Because the cemetery is gone.
2. How is Clare's London apartment described?
(c) Full of light.
3. In "Chapter 9," what is said happened to Christopher after the murders he committed?
(a) He started a small militia.
(b) He was arrested but found innocent at trial.
(c) He was never caught.
(d) He joined a church group.
4. When Paul comes home in "Chapter 2," what does he see?
(a) A fire in his backyard.
(b) His parents waiting up for him.
(c) Someone puking in his pool.
(d) A mysterious car.
5. Where does the quote in "Chapter 5" originally come from?
(a) A song.
(b) A poem.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A Bible passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men and women farm on their land, in "Chapter 1"?
2. While in Jamaica in "Chapter 5," why is Clare complimented?
3. In "Chapter 9," where does it say Christopher grew old?
4. What event of the American Civil Rights movement does Clare say most affected her?
5. In "Chapter 7," what does the woman do to the graves of the restless?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)