|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to own the land the men and women in the truck reclaimed?
(a) Rupert Goldstein.
(b) Miss Mattie.
(c) Mr. Walker.
(d) No one knows.
2. What does Jennie do when she first comes to the United States that reminds Boy of Kitty?
(a) She sews her own clothes.
(b) She reads at night.
(c) She sings Jamaican songs.
(d) She shops in Jamaican food stores.
3. What does Miss Mattie's granddaughter do to help others, in "Chapter 1."
(a) She raises money for them.
(b) She builds them homes.
(c) She gives them food.
(d) She gives them rides in a truck.
4. Why does Kitty visit the cemetery?
(a) It gives her a place to hide.
(b) It helps her to pray.
(c) It reminds her of her mother.
(d) It makes her feel less homesick.
5. Why does Christopher's grandmother tear her handkerchief in half?
(a) No one knows.
(b) To sew something new.
(c) To comfort her.
(d) To share it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clare ride in the truck in "Chapter 4"?
2. How do the men in "Chapter 1" get their weapons?
3. What does Christopher do after killing Paul's family?
4. Why does Miss Mattie's granddaughter feel drawn to help others?
5. Whom does Paul have help him bury his family members?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)