|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Christopher want to find his grandmother and put her to rest?
(a) A vision of his grandmother.
(b) A note from a neighbor.
(c) A Bible passage.
(d) A comment from Charles.
2. What frightens Christopher after his grandmother's death?
(a) Being haunted by her.
(b) Being taken to the United States.
(c) Having his money stolen.
(d) Losing his books.
3. How many daughters do Kitty and Boy have?
4. What do the men and women farm on their land, in "Chapter 1"?
(a) Prickly pears.
5. In "Chapter 2," how does the narrator say many people feel about worshiping God?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charles have Christopher first serve?
2. According to the narrator, why were the lands originally taken from the Jamaicans?
3. In the beginning of "Chapter 1," what has just ended?
4. In "Chapter 1," what is in the house?
5. What does Harriet do for a living?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)