|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Charles help Christopher find his grandmother's body?
(a) He thinks it has been too long.
(b) He believes Christopher should do it himself.
(c) He is too busy to help.
(d) He is afraid of death.
2. In "Chapter 2," what does Christopher remember about a light-skinned boy from his childhood?
(a) Going fishing.
(b) Digging holes.
(c) Going to church.
(d) Learning to read.
3. Who used to own the land the men and women in the truck reclaimed?
(a) Mr. Walker.
(b) Miss Mattie.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Rupert Goldstein.
4. Where does the truck head, in "Chapter 1"?
(a) Off a cliff.
(b) Around the mountain.
(c) Through a tunnel.
(d) Across a river.
5. In "Chapter 1," what is in the house?
(a) Dangerous animals.
(c) White men.
(d) Illegal drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the words "no telephone to heaven" painted?
2. Why does Miss Mattie's granddaughter feel drawn to help others?
3. How does Paul feel about involving the police in his family's murder?
4. Who does Charles have Christopher first serve?
5. How do the men in "Chapter 1" get their weapons?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)