|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 1," what do the soldiers see as a sign of the decline of civilization?
(a) Deseased crops and trees.
(b) Women and children running wild.
(c) Overrun houses and fields.
(d) Burned down cities.
2. In "Chapter 1," how are the races of the people in the back of the truck described?
(a) Mixed races.
(b) Asians and whites.
(c) Dark-skinned blacks.
(d) Light-skinned blacks.
3. How old is Christopher when his grandmother dies?
4. In "Chapter 2," how does the narrator say many people feel about worshiping God?
5. Why is Paul groggy when he discovers the bodies of his family members?
(a) He has been drinking.
(b) He suffers from a mental illness.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Paul feel about involving the police in his family's murder?
2. In "Chapter 1," where do the people in the truck get their clothes from?
3. What does Christopher do after killing Paul's family?
4. What does Christopher say his grandmother used to call "the sleep of the righteous"?
5. What does the Brother at the church give Christopher as a child?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)