|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher do after killing Paul's family?
(a) He jumps in the pool.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He sits outside.
(d) He goes to church.
2. Why does Kitty visit the cemetery?
(a) It gives her a place to hide.
(b) It makes her feel less homesick.
(c) It helps her to pray.
(d) It reminds her of her mother.
3. Where does the truck head, in "Chapter 1"?
(a) Around the mountain.
(b) Across a river.
(c) Off a cliff.
(d) Through a tunnel.
4. In "Chapter 2," how is Christopher's childhood home described?
(a) As being ruined by a hurricane.
(b) As being colorful.
(c) As being devoid of love.
(d) As being covered in garbage.
5. Who does Charles have Christopher first serve?
(a) Charles's sister.
(b) Charles's wife.
(d) Paul's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the soldiers feel about the house, in "Chapter 1"?
2. How does Boy Savage feel about going to the United States?
3. Who brings Kitty to the United States?
4. What does Christopher say his grandmother used to call "the sleep of the righteous"?
5. Whose face is on the notes used at the laundry?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)