|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease is Franklin stricken?
2. How was Eleanor's marriage to Franklin in the beginning?
(c) A mistake
3. Where was the New York City apartment maintained by Eleanor Roosevelt?
(a) Greenwich Village
4. With whom was Roosevelt a confident related to the war in Europe?
5. What did Franklin refuse to do in the marriage?
(a) Divorce her
(b) Stop having affairs
(c) Separate for awhile
(d) Go to counseling
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Missy LeHand?
2. For what has Eleanor Roosevelt just received an award?
3. What was Eleanor's personality as she became an adult?
4. In what type of household was Roosevelt raised?
5. What was the British government requesting of the United States in the Summer of 1940?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the role of Roosevelt's mother in his marriage and family life?
2. What is the difficult position in which Roosevelt finds himself as Europe continues to be ravaged by Germany?
3. What happened in the aftermath of Sara Roosevelt's death in September 1941?
4. Who was Missy LeHand?
5. Explain the evolution of Franklin and Eleanor's marriage.
6. Who was James Doolittle?
7. What was "the miracle of Dunkirk?"
8. What was a fireside chat?
9. What was the state of Franklin and Eleanor's marriage in 1940?
10. What were the political implications of Roosevelt's running for a third term as president?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)