1. How old is Franklin D. Roosevelt at the beginning of the book?
2. For how many years had Franklin D. Roosevelt been President of the United States at the beginning of the book?
3. What news does Roosevelt learn on May 9, 1940?
4. Who replaces Neville Chamberlain as Prime Minister of Great Britain?
5. Where was the New York City apartment maintained by Eleanor Roosevelt?
6. For what has Eleanor Roosevelt just received an award?
7. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's opinion on money spent on war?
This section contains 3,712 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)