|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Roosevelt deliver his fireside chats?
(a) Once a year
(b) About twice a year
(c) Every week
(d) Every month
2. What was Roosevelt's opponent's position on a military draft?
(a) He had no opinion on it
(b) He favored it with limitations
(c) He opposed it
(d) He favored it
3. What did Roosevelt and Churchill unite on during this period?
(a) The assassination of Mussolini
(b) A new draft effort
(c) Development of an atomic bomb
(d) The assassination of Hitler
4. Which important Roosevelt family member dies at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Elliott Roosevelt
(b) Eleanor Roosevelt
(c) Sara Roosevelt
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
5. Who visited Roosevelt under an assumed name?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Missy LeHand
(c) Lucy Mercer
(d) Gloria Swanson
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roosevelt ask Americans to buy prior to his fireside chat of February 23, 1942?
2. What college did Roosevelt attend after boarding school?
3. What is Franklin's physical condition?
4. Where was the New York City apartment maintained by Eleanor Roosevelt?
5. What demeanor was Roosevelt encouraged to develop as a child?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)