|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bill does Roosevelt sign into law in June of 1944?
(a) The Civil Rights Bill
(b) The Social Security Bill
(c) The Anti Defamation Bill
(d) The GI Bill
2. Who does Franklin make a trip to see in Warm Springs, Georgia?
(a) His uncle
(b) Missy LeHand
(c) The governor
3. What information do reports from Europe contain?
(a) The Russian atomic bomb is ready for deployment
(b) The Japanese are planning another attack
(c) Jews are being murdered in concentration camps
(d) The Allies are winning
4. In Roosevelt's January 1941 State of the Union address, he names ____________________________.
(a) His successor in the Democratic Party
(b) A new Secretary of State
(c) Four essential freedoms
(d) His new running mate
5. Who monitored Roosevelt's increasing periods of ill health?
(a) Anna Roosevelt
(b) Lucy Mercer
(c) Lorena Hickok
(d) Eleanor Roosevelt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is angered by a meeting held between Roosevelt and Churchill in August of 1943?
2. Of what did Eleanor urge Americans to slow their purchases?
3. How did the Allied troops escape to England?
4. What news does Roosevelt learn on May 9, 1940?
5. Who was Roosevelt's Republican opponent in the presidential election of 1944?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)