|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new platform replaces the "New Deal?"
(a) No Deal
(b) Win, Lose or Draw
(c) Win the War
(d) The Best Deal
2. What is considered to be Eleanor Roosevelt's greatest achievement?
(a) Launching the Civil Rights movement
(b) Speaking out for the disadvantaged
(c) Raising five children
(d) Marrying Franklin Roosevelt
3. What does Eleanor visit on the Gila River in Arizona?
(a) A desert camp
(b) A Japanese internment camp
(c) An artist colony
(d) A dude ranch
4. In what area were the Germans ahead of the Allies?
(d) Social services
5. Where do Franklin and Eleanor meet with the Churchills in August of 1944?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin seek the healing of water for his polio?
2. Who led a miners' strike in June of 1943?
3. Who replaces Neville Chamberlain as Prime Minister of Great Britain?
4. Where does Eleanor go to work during this period?
5. How is the Roosevelts' marriage described?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)