|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pilot led a daring raid on Japan?
(a) Audie Murphy
(b) Charles Lindbergh
(c) The Red Baron
(d) James Doolittle
2. How is the Roosevelts' marriage described?
3. What major event takes place in November of 1943?
(a) The founding of the United Nations
(b) The Teheran Conference
(c) The end of World War II
(d) The death of Chiang Kai-shek
4. With whom did Franklin spend his time on his vacation?
(a) Anna Roosevelt
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt
(d) Lucy Mercer
5. Why are American Catholics opposed to helping the answer to #82 defend itself against Germany?
(a) There were too many atheists in the country
(b) They thought Italy should be protected first
(c) They opposed war of any kind
(d) They opposed Communism
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization is established in January of 1944 but is essentially useless?
2. What new platform replaces the "New Deal?"
3. What subject did not garner much interest among Americans?
4. Who was Eleanor's mother?
5. Where did Franklin seek the healing of water for his polio?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)