|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what type of household was Roosevelt raised?
2. In what city did Eleanor grow up?
(b) New York
3. In what area does the issue of racial discrimination emerge?
(a) The Armed Forces
(c) Wall Street
4. What happened on December 7, 1941?
(a) Franklin's mother died
(b) Franklin suffered a stroke
(c) Eleanor divorced Franklin
(d) The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor
5. What does Roosevelt do for Missy?
(a) Leaves her half his estate in his will
(b) Buys her a new wardrobe
(c) Throws a going away party for her
(d) Sends her a wedding gift
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eleanor visit on the Gila River in Arizona?
2. With what disease is Roosevelt diagnosed?
3. Who is angered by a meeting held between Roosevelt and Churchill in August of 1943?
4. What type of childhood did Eleanor have?
5. What prevents Franklin and Eleanor from living as husband and wife?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)