|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This chapter focuses on Franklin's ______________________________.
(a) Yachting trips
(b) Diagnosis of polio
(c) Trips to Warm Springs
(d) Nomination for a third term as President
2. In what type of household was Roosevelt raised?
3. With whom do the Roosevelts spend Christmas of 1941?
(a) The Churchills
(b) Queen Elizabeth
(c) Missy LeHand
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
4. Where does Eleanor go to work during this period?
(a) The League of Women Voters
(b) The Office of Civilian Defense
(c) The Environmental Agency
(d) The NAACP
5. With what public figure does Roosevelt have a romantic flirtation?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor
(b) Crown Princess Martha of Norway
(c) Princess Elizabeth of England
(d) Princess Margaret of England
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Franklin continue to spend weekends and afternoons?
2. Who was Missy LeHand?
3. What became prevalent in America in 1941?
4. What happened to Missy LeHand in June of 1941?
5. How was Eleanor's marriage to Franklin in the beginning?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)