|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eleanor go to work during this period?
(a) The Office of Civilian Defense
(b) The Environmental Agency
(c) The League of Women Voters
(d) The NAACP
2. What did Franklin refuse to do in the marriage?
(a) Go to counseling
(b) Divorce her
(c) Separate for awhile
(d) Stop having affairs
3. What is the name of the proposal Roosevelt devised to help the British?
(a) The New Deal
(b) A Better Deal for Britain
(d) Greater Britain
4. This chapter focuses on Franklin's ______________________________.
(a) Trips to Warm Springs
(b) Yachting trips
(c) Diagnosis of polio
(d) Nomination for a third term as President
5. In addition to Civil Rights, Eleanor also worked for _________________________.
(a) Factory workers
(b) College professors
(c) Single mothers
(d) European refugees
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens within one week of the event of December 7, 1941?
2. What is Franklin's physical condition?
3. At what major company did fights break out over unions?
4. What famous speech did Franklin make on December 8, 1941?
5. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's opinion on money spent on war?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)