|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what disease is Franklin stricken?
2. How did the Allied troops escape to England?
(a) Extended marches
(c) On any type of boat available
3. What unpopular law did Roosevelt need to reinstate during the Summer of 1940?
(a) A military draft
(b) Civil Rights
(c) A war budget
(d) More income taxes
4. What demeanor was Roosevelt encouraged to develop as a child?
5. What is the name of the proposal Roosevelt devised to help the British?
(b) A Better Deal for Britain
(c) The New Deal
(d) Greater Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Civil Rights, Eleanor also worked for _________________________.
2. How old was Eleanor when her mother died?
3. What did Lorene provide to Eleanor?
4. What news does Roosevelt learn on May 9, 1940?
5. This chapter focuses on Franklin's ______________________________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)