|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Eleanor's marriage to Franklin in the beginning?
(a) A mistake
2. Who is Missy LeHand?
(a) Eleanor's best friend
(b) Franklin's speechwriter
(c) The Roosevelt children's nanny
(d) Franklin's personal secretary
3. To which of her children did Eleanor become closest?
4. What was the Arcadia Conference?
(a) The declaration of war against Germany
(b) The foundation of the League of Nations
(c) The beginning of the United Nations
(d) Roosevelt and Churchill's plan to deal with Germany first
5. For how many years had Franklin D. Roosevelt been President of the United States at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom did Eleanor side during this pre-war period?
2. At what age did Roosevelt leave for boarding school?
3. What country does the German army invade in June of 1941?
4. What did Roosevelt call the war in Europe in a speech in May of 1941?
5. Why does the Civil Rights movement surge again at this time?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)