|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roosevelt had to decide whether to give military aid to the British or ________________________________.
(a) Build up America's military
(b) Side with Germany
(c) Let Britain fight its own battles
(d) Stay out of the war completely
2. How often did Roosevelt deliver his fireside chats?
(a) Every month
(b) Once a year
(c) Every week
(d) About twice a year
3. What role does Eleanor take on after Franklin's illness?
(a) Business partner
(b) Legal counselor
4. Who was Eleanor's mother?
5. What was Eleanor's personality as she became an adult?
(a) Sullen and surly
(b) Reserved and shy
(c) Outgoing and boisterous
(d) Depressed and insecure
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Eleanor's marriage to Franklin in the beginning?
2. What is Roosevelt's position regarding the war in Europe in May of 1940?
3. In what city did Eleanor grow up?
4. What military equipment did the Germans have that far exceeded the Allies?
5. With whom did Eleanor side during this pre-war period?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)