|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Eleanor when her father died?
2. How old was Eleanor when her mother died?
3. For what has Eleanor Roosevelt just received an award?
(a) Promoting women's rights
(b) Promoting the arts
(c) Hospital fundraising
(d) Promoting Civil Rights and abolishing poverty
4. What happened to change the nature of Eleanor and Franklin's marriage?
(a) He had an affair with her social secretary
(b) Franklin's mother broke up the marriage
(c) He never remembered their anniversary
(d) She fell in love with another man
5. In what type of household was Roosevelt raised?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Franklin seek the healing of water for his polio?
2. This chapter focuses on Franklin's ______________________________.
3. How is the Roosevelts' marriage described?
4. What did Roosevelt do on May 26, 1940, for which he will be remembered?
5. How many Allied troops escaped to England in the "miracle of Dunkirk?"
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)