|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area were the Germans ahead of the Allies?
(b) Social services
2. Who is Harry Hopkins?
(a) Franklin's valet
(b) Franklin's tailor
(c) Franklin's best friend
(d) Franklin's political advisor
3. In what city did Eleanor grow up?
(b) New York
4. What did Roosevelt do on May 26, 1940, for which he will be remembered?
(a) Met with Winston Churchill
(b) Declared war on Germany
(c) Got an artificial leg
(d) Delivered a fireside chat
5. What news does Roosevelt learn on May 9, 1940?
(a) Hitler has attacked five European countries
(b) His son is ill
(c) His wife wants a divorce
(d) His mother is coming for a visit
Short Answer Questions
1. What military equipment did the Germans have that far exceeded the Allies?
2. What demeanor was Roosevelt encouraged to develop as a child?
3. What happened to change the nature of Eleanor and Franklin's marriage?
4. What city did the Germans capture on June 14, 1940?
5. What unpopular law did Roosevelt need to reinstate during the Summer of 1940?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)