|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What torments Eleanor at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(b) Identity crisis
(c) Political detractors
(d) Civil Rights opponents
2. Where does Franklin take a three-week vacation at the end of November 1944?
(a) Burlington, Vermont
(b) Campobello Island
(c) Warm Springs, Georgia
(d) Provo, Utah
3. Who was Joseph Lash?
(a) Eleanor's cousin
(b) Franklin's personal valet
(c) Eleanor's secretary
(d) Eleanor's companion
4. What was Roosevelt's opponent's position on a military draft?
(a) He favored it with limitations
(b) He favored it
(c) He had no opinion on it
(d) He opposed it
5. Who dies at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) Lorena Hickok
(b) Missy LeHand
(c) Lucy Mercer
(d) Winston Churchill
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Roosevelt and Churchill hold secret talks in January of 1943?
2. Which important Roosevelt family member dies at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. What unpopular law did Roosevelt need to reinstate during the Summer of 1940?
4. To whom does Franklin speak about his desire to have the companionship of his wife again?
5. What did Roosevelt consider important during the pre-war period?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)