|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up until this time, how many terms could a president serve?
2. In Roosevelt's January 1941 State of the Union address, he names ____________________________.
(a) His new running mate
(b) His successor in the Democratic Party
(c) A new Secretary of State
(d) Four essential freedoms
3. What unpopular law did Roosevelt need to reinstate during the Summer of 1940?
(a) A war budget
(b) A military draft
(c) Civil Rights
(d) More income taxes
4. Who arrives at the White House in December of 1941 and stays nearly a month?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Joseph Stalin
(c) Benito Mussolini
(d) Tony Blair
5. With what disease is Roosevelt diagnosed?
(a) Lung cancer
(d) Congestive heart failure
Short Answer Questions
1. What medication is prescribed for Roosevelt?
2. Who was Joseph Lash?
3. What were Germany, Italy and Japan referred to during the war?
4. What is the name of the cottage built for Eleanor on the Hyde Park estate?
5. Who does Franklin make a trip to see in Warm Springs, Georgia?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)