|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which public figured denounced the Lend-Lease aid?
(a) Charles Lindbergh
(b) Amelia Earhart
(c) Gloria Swanson
(d) John Wayne
2. With whom did Eleanor side during this pre-war period?
(a) The Republicans
(b) Big business
(c) The Libertarians
(d) The New Dealers
3. What did Roosevelt consider important during the pre-war period?
(a) A working relationship between government and business
(b) Developing the United Nations
(c) Negotiating peace in Europe
(d) Creating more jobs
4. What does Churchill write to Roosevelt in November of 1940?
(a) The British army was going to surrender
(b) The British government needed money
(c) The King had died
(d) The British navy was larger than ever
5. How much younger is Missy than Franklin?
(a) 18 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 8 years
(d) 18 months
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Allied troops escape to England?
2. How often did Roosevelt deliver his fireside chats?
3. Who was Missy LeHand?
4. For what does Roosevelt ask Congress?
5. In what area were the Germans ahead of the Allies?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)