|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the British government requesting of the United States in the Summer of 1940?
(a) Help in peace negotiations
(d) Naval destroyers
2. Who arrives at the White House in December of 1941 and stays nearly a month?
(a) Joseph Stalin
(b) Benito Mussolini
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Tony Blair
3. With whom do the Roosevelts spend Christmas of 1941?
(a) The Churchills
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Queen Elizabeth
(d) Missy LeHand
4. What was Roosevelt's opponent's position on a military draft?
(a) He had no opinion on it
(b) He favored it
(c) He favored it with limitations
(d) He opposed it
5. What were Germany, Italy and Japan referred to during the war?
(a) Axis Powers
(b) The Axis of Evil
(c) Triumvirate of Evil
(d) Really Bad Guys
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lorene provide to Eleanor?
2. Where did Eleanor stay when she visited England in October of 1942?
3. How many Allied troops escaped to England in the "miracle of Dunkirk?"
4. At what major company did fights break out over unions?
5. Who was Roosevelt's opponent in the presidential race in 1940?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)