|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Roosevelt's opponent in the presidential race in 1940?
(a) Herbert Hoover
(b) Wendell Wilkie
(c) William Howard Taft
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower
2. Of what did Eleanor urge Americans to slow their purchases?
(a) Excess food
(b) Unnecessary clothing
(d) Cars and appliances
3. With what public figure does Roosevelt have a romantic flirtation?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor
(b) Princess Elizabeth of England
(c) Princess Margaret of England
(d) Crown Princess Martha of Norway
4. Where did Roosevelt vacation with his family in June of 1940?
(d) Hyde Park
5. What became prevalent in America in 1941?
(a) Labor strikes
(c) New Deal jobs
Short Answer Questions
1. What unpopular law did Roosevelt need to reinstate during the Summer of 1940?
2. What college did Roosevelt attend after boarding school?
3. By the end of 1942, how many Jews were estimated to have been killed by the Germans?
4. Where did Eleanor stay when she visited England in October of 1942?
5. With whom do the Roosevelts spend Christmas of 1941?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)