|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which pilot led a daring raid on Japan?
(a) James Doolittle
(b) The Red Baron
(c) Charles Lindbergh
(d) Audie Murphy
2. What is put into place and will impact the citizens of America?
(a) The delay of television signals
(b) Lower crop production
(d) Fewer automobiles produced
3. As part of his presidential campaign of 1940, what did Roosevelt do?
(a) Increased the number of fireside chats
(b) Dismissed Missy LeHand
(c) Toured the Southern states
(d) Visited defense plants
4. What organization is established in January of 1944 but is essentially useless?
(a) The United Nations
(b) The War Refugee Board
(d) The League of Nations
5. To which of her children did Eleanor become closest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roosevelt agree to for the fourth time in 1944?
2. In what public issue does Eleanor find herself immersed in September of 1940?
3. What bill does Roosevelt sign into law in June of 1944?
4. At what convention does Eleanor speak?
5. In what incident did Eleanor get involved in Virginia?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)