|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bill does Roosevelt sign into law in June of 1944?
(a) The Social Security Bill
(b) The GI Bill
(c) The Civil Rights Bill
(d) The Anti Defamation Bill
2. In addition to Civil Rights, Eleanor also worked for _________________________.
(a) Single mothers
(b) European refugees
(c) Factory workers
(d) College professors
3. For what cause does Eleanor continue to fight on the home front?
(a) League of Women Voters
(b) Civil Rights
(c) The Red Cross
(d) Budget minded dinners
4. As part of his presidential campaign of 1940, what did Roosevelt do?
(a) Visited defense plants
(b) Increased the number of fireside chats
(c) Toured the Southern states
(d) Dismissed Missy LeHand
5. In what incident did Eleanor get involved in Virginia?
(a) A tobacco embargo
(b) The preservation of Monticello
(c) The execution of a black sharecropper
(d) The Mount Vernon Ladies Society
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Franklin continue to spend weekends and afternoons?
2. What does Roosevelt agree to for the fourth time in 1944?
3. Which pilot led a daring raid on Japan?
4. What organization is established in January of 1944 but is essentially useless?
5. To which of her children did Eleanor become closest?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)