|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As part of his presidential campaign of 1940, what did Roosevelt do?
(a) Increased the number of fireside chats
(b) Toured the Southern states
(c) Dismissed Missy LeHand
(d) Visited defense plants
2. Which pilot led a daring raid on Japan?
(a) James Doolittle
(b) The Red Baron
(c) Charles Lindbergh
(d) Audie Murphy
3. What is put into place and will impact the citizens of America?
(a) The delay of television signals
(c) Fewer automobiles produced
(d) Lower crop production
4. For what cause does Eleanor continue to fight on the home front?
(a) The Red Cross
(b) Budget minded dinners
(c) Civil Rights
(d) League of Women Voters
5. In addition to Civil Rights, Eleanor also worked for _________________________.
(a) European refugees
(b) Single mothers
(c) College professors
(d) Factory workers
Short Answer Questions
1. At what convention does Eleanor speak?
2. What does Roosevelt agree to for the fourth time in 1944?
3. What did Roosevelt and Churchill unite on during this period?
4. In what incident did Eleanor get involved in Virginia?
5. In what area does the issue of racial discrimination emerge?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)