1. How old is Franklin D. Roosevelt at the beginning of the book?
2. For how many years had Franklin D. Roosevelt been President of the United States at the beginning of the book?
3. What news does Roosevelt learn on May 9, 1940?
(a) His son is ill
(b) His wife wants a divorce
(c) Hitler has attacked five European countries
(d) His mother is coming for a visit
4. Who replaces Neville Chamberlain as Prime Minister of Great Britain?
(a) Cordell Hull
(b) Prince Charles
(c) Tony Blair
(d) Winston Churchill
5. Where was the New York City apartment maintained by Eleanor Roosevelt?
(b) Greenwich Village
6. For what has Eleanor Roosevelt just received an award?
(a) Promoting women's rights
(b) Promoting the arts
(c) Hospital fundraising
(d) Promoting Civil Rights and abolishing poverty
7. What is Eleanor Roosevelt's opinion on money spent on war?
(a) It is a necessary evil
(b) There should be a cap on it
(c) It could be put to better use to help people in need
(d) It should be increased to meet the escalating need
This section contains 3,712 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)