Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tommy and Ichiro go to church together?
2. Who gets a drink for Bull as he sits slumped up against a trash can to recover?
3. When is Ichiro going to start his new job in Portland?
4. What old friend does Ichiro see again at his mother's funeral?
5. What does Ichiro learn about his mother after her death?
Does Ichiro relate more to Americans or Japanese? Give at least three examples to explain your answer.
Explain why Kenji being an injured decorated war veteran was so important to the novel. Why was his injury and pain such an important component in his character makeup? What would have changed throughout the novel had he been happy, healthy, and a celebrated solider?
Why does Ichiro's father feel a sense of relief when his wife drowns herself in the bathtub? Give at least three reasons to explain your answer.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)