Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tommy and Ichiro go to church together?
2. Who gets a drink for Bull as he sits slumped up against a trash can to recover?
3. When is Ichiro going to start his new job in Portland?
4. What old friend does Ichiro see again at his mother's funeral?
5. What does Ichiro learn about his mother after her death?
Essay Topic 1
Describe what it was like to be a Japanese-American following the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Include details about how other groups (whites, blacks, for example) reacted to Japanese-Americans, what options Japanese-Americans had, and how the war affected them.
Essay Topic 2
What does Emi represent to Ichiro? Is she a positive or negative influence on him? Please support your answer with specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Ichiro will be a happy man someday? Answer these questions in your response:
1) What will it take for him to be happy?
2) What will it take for him to get over his past?
3) Who is responsible for his happiness?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)