Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tommy and Ichiro go to church together?
2. Who gets a drink for Bull as he sits slumped up against a trash can to recover?
3. When is Ichiro going to start his new job in Portland?
4. What old friend does Ichiro see again at his mother's funeral?
5. What does Ichiro learn about his mother after her death?
Do you think Ichiro will be a happy man someday? Answer these questions in your response:
1) What will it take for him to be happy?
2) What will it take for him to get over his past?
3) Who is responsible for his happiness?
Compare and contrast Ichiro's family with Kenji's family. What are the major similarities and differences? How does Ichiro's decision not to go to war and Kenji's decision go to war play into the differences in the families? Explain the influence each family was to Ichiro and Kenji.
Is Ichiro the protagonist or antagonist in the novel? Could he be considered a hero or a villian? Explain your answers by citing examples and reasons why he is one or the other.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)