Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Tommy and Ichiro go to church together?
2. Who gets a drink for Bull as he sits slumped up against a trash can to recover?
3. When is Ichiro going to start his new job in Portland?
4. What old friend does Ichiro see again at his mother's funeral?
5. What does Ichiro learn about his mother after her death?
Essay Topic 1
Explain in detail at least three reasons why Ichiro's father drank so heavily. Give an alternative solution for those three reasons.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Ichiro will be a happy man someday? Answer these questions in your response:
1) What will it take for him to be happy?
2) What will it take for him to get over his past?
3) Who is responsible for his happiness?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Kenji and Ichiro answering ALL THREE of these questions:
1) What makes Kenji and Ichiro similar?
2) What makes Kenji and Ichiro different?
3) Who is in more pain and why?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)