1. The book takes place in what U.S. city?
2. Soldiers are returning from what war?
World War II.
3. Japanese people on the West Coast were separated into various groups, depending on their allegiance to Japan because of what event?
The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
4. The "good" Japanese-Americans were allowed to do what?
Enter the U.S. Army and serve the United States.
5. Ichiro is imprisoned for two years because:
He refused to enlist in the U.S. Army.
This section contains 5,631 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)