1. The book takes place in what U.S. city?
(a) Portland, Oregon.
(b) Spokane, Washington.
(c) Seattle, Washington.
(d) Sacramento, California.
2. Soldiers are returning from what war?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) World War II.
3. Japanese people on the West Coast were separated into various groups, depending on their allegiance to Japan because of what event?
(a) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(b) The bombing of the USS Enterprise.
(c) Not enough Japanese were enlisting in the U.S. Army.
(d) The Japanese were opening too many businesses.
4. The "good" Japanese-Americans were allowed to do what?
(a) Enter the U.S. Army and serve the United States.
(b) Move back to Japan.
(c) Start their own army.
(d) Return to their homes and businesses.
5. Ichiro is imprisoned for two years because:
(a) He got in a fight with his boss.
(b) He refused to enlist in the U.S. Army.
(c) He refused to go to school.
(d) He was caught speeding in a stolen car.
This section contains 5,631 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)