If you could write one letter as Ichiro from prison, who would it be to and what would it say?
Deck the book
- Break the class into groups of four.
- Use a standard deck of cards, using only the numbered cards from Ace - 3.
- Assign the hearts: characters and setting
- Assign the spades: plot
- Assign the clubs: theme
- Assign the diamonds: literary techniques
- Mix up the cards, turn them face down
- When a student draws a card, they have to answer the question according to the key. A three of hearts, for example, would mean the student needs to discuss three characters or settings
- The ace is a pace. When all four aces have been drawn, the review is over
No-No Boy on TV
Choose one character from the book and put them on the set of a...
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)