Fun Classroom Activities
The 20 enjoyable, interactive classroom activities that are included will help your students understand the text in amusing ways. Fun Classroom Activities include group projects, games, critical thinking activities, brainstorming sessions, writing poems, drawing or sketching, and more that will allow your students to interact with each other, be creative, and ultimately grasp key concepts from the text by "doing" rather than simply studying.
If you could write one letter as Ichiro from prison, who would it be to and what would it say?
2. Deck the book
- Break the class into groups of four.
- Use a standard deck of cards, using only the numbered cards from Ace - 3.
- Assign the hearts: characters and setting
- Assign the spades: plot
- Assign the clubs: theme
- Assign the diamonds: literary techniques
- Mix up the cards, turn them face down
This section contains 1,025 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)