|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Luis Santos use to mean “busted” in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. According to the author in Part 2, Chapter 12, Judge Dorn was seen by most as being what?
(a) A wildcard.
(b) Completely consistent.
(d) Dangerously harsh.
3. How old was Carla James when her father died?
4. For how many days was Carla James sent to CYA for a psychological evaluation in Part 2, Chapter 11?
5. The boy who was apprehended in association with a series of some of the most brutal murders in LA County claimed that his family was where when the crimes were
(b) Rancho Cordova.
(c) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronald Duncan was charged with committing double murder with what weapon?
2. How many intake cases are described as having been processed in a little over four hours in “Intake”?
3. What Section of the California Penal Code defines premeditated murder?
4. When asked what her reform ideas were for the juvenile justice system, Peggy Beckstrand responded with doing what to the fitness age in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. What are the names of the two kids who were accused of sexually molesting a mentally handicapped boy in Part 3, Chapter 14?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)