|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of the sexually molested mentally handicapped boy in Part 3, Chapter 14, the judge deemed the victim what?
(a) An unreliable witness.
(b) A mentally competent witness.
(c) A premeditated murderer.
(d) A gang sympathizer.
2. When did the Los Angeles Riots break out?
3. What kind of car did John Sloan drive when he and his friend committed the crime, according to evidence presented in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) A Chevrolet Corvette.
(b) A Ford Mustang.
(c) A Dodge Dart.
(d) A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia.
4. What is the name of the boy who testified against his father for molestation in Peggy Beckstrand’s memories of a prior case in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. According to the author in Part 2, Chapter 10, who was the Democratic candidate for California Governor?
(a) Michelle Wells.
(b) Kathleen Brown.
(c) Jennifer Jacobs.
(d) Sarah Jenkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, Chapter 14, the DA went after what judge (aside from Judge Dorn)?
2. The Los Angeles Riots broke out in reaction to what publicized incident?
3. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
4. Andre is described as a gang kid who was reformed by helping a mentally handicapped kid at what school in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 5, Luis Santos was sent to prison for how many years for his crime?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)