|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The estimated street gang force in Los Angeles was estimated at how many in 1994, according to the author in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 5, Luis Santos was sent to prison for how many years for his crime?
3. On what night of the week did the author lead a writing class at Central Juvenile Hall?
4. Ronald Duncan was charged with committing double murder with what weapon?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A hammer.
5. How old was Ronald Duncan in Part 1, Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does California Penal Code Section 245 address?
2. What was the name of the boy that testified that Ronald Duncan confessed to the crime in Part 1, Chapter 8?
3. How old was the newly appointed Judge Roosevelt Dorn in Part 1, Chapter 1?
4. The author relates that Luis Santos had been a gang member since what age in Part 1, Chapter 5?
5. What was John Sloan’s father’s profession?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)