|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 15 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy who was apprehended in association with a series of some of the most brutal murders in LA County claimed that his family was where when the crimes were
(a) Rancho Cordova.
(c) San Diego.
2. George Trevino is described by the author as a foster kid or what, in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) A “100 kid.”
(b) A “500 kid.”
(c) A “200 kid.”
(d) A “300 kid.”
3. How many active cases does the author describe within the Los Angeles County juvenile court system in Part 1, Chapter 1?
4. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
5. Where was Luis Santos taken when he was taken from Juvenile Hall in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) The Los Angeles Halfway House.
(b) Los Angeles County Jail.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. The murder case described by the narrator in “Intake” involved a botched robbery at what location?
2. What attorney at a meeting about reforming the juvenile justice system argued that the office should address root problems in Part 2, Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of the elderly nun that attended to the kids housed in Central Juvenile Hall?
4. What lawyer represented John Sloan in Part 3, Chapter 16?
5. What former juvenile prisoner continued gang-banging even after being blinded by bullets in Part 2, Chapter 11?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)