|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 15 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Ronald Duncan sentenced to in Part 3, Chapter 13?
2. According to Luis Santos’s story in Part 1, Chapter 5, who collected Luis to go on a robbery?
3. Humes describes what case of Sherry Gold’s involving a juvenile who was thought to be guilty until Gold’s investigation proved he was innocent in Part 3, Chapter 15?
(a) Leon Jones's Case.
(b) Victor Rodriguez’s case.
(c) James Mitchell's case.
(d) Mark James’s case.
4. The courtroom described in Part 1, Chapter 1, is what branch of the Lost Angeles Superior Court?
(a) George Washington Branch.
(b) Frederick Douglass Branch.
(c) Rosa Parks Branch.
(d) Thurgood Marshall Branch.
5. Author Humes explains two cases involving Judge Dorn’s reform in the juvenile justice system in Part 2, Chapter 12. The bad case example came with whom?
(a) James Peterson.
(b) Michael Anderson.
(c) Jason Watts.
(d) Christopher Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who challenged the testimony of the prosecution’s key witness in Part 3, Chapter 13?
2. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
3. What male social worker helped Carla James by showing her the lives of those who came out of the facility in Part 2, Chapter 11?
4. What famously televised court case were the students in the writing class watching in Part 1, Chapter 3?
5. One out of how many juvenile offenses end up in adult court, according to the author in Part 3, Chapter 16?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)