|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what night of the week did the author lead a writing class at Central Juvenile Hall?
2. Where does Geri Vance hide his ongoing autobiography so that it won’t be confiscated at night, according to the author in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(a) In the windowsill.
(b) Behind the toilet.
(c) Under his rug.
(d) Under his mattress.
3. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 1, violent offenses by juveniles had risen how much in the past 5 years?
4. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
5. Where is Camp Resnick located?
(a) Fullerton, California.
(b) Lancaster, California.
(c) Santa Cruz, California.
(d) Anaheim, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geri Vance states in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter4, that his parents’ main income was from selling what?
2. Who was the new intake case charged with murder associated with a botched robbery in “Intake”?
3. At the terminus of what street does the narrator describe a guard shack overlooking Central lockup’s drive-in entrance in “Intake”?
4. According to the narrator in “Intake,” the new arrivals were taken where at Central lockup when they arrived?
5. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 3, due to the protections of the Juvenile court, Ronald Duncan would be released by what age?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)