|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the people that Ronald Duncan was accused of murdering?
(a) Elizabeth and Robert Williams.
(b) George and Sarah Ross.
(c) Chuck and Adelina Rusitanonta.
(d) Jane and Paul Wilson.
2. Geri Vance states in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter4, that his parents’ main income was from selling what?
3. What judge is described by the author in Part 1, Chapter 2 as having seen “potential” in Carla James, and thus gave her a lesser sentence for theft and assault?
(a) Judge Sloan.
(b) Judge Stegall.
(c) Judge Dorn.
(d) Judge Polinsky.
4. What element of an adult courtroom is missing in the juvenile court system?
(a) A judge.
(c) A jury.
5. What Section of the California Penal Code defines premeditated murder?
(a) Section 112.
(b) Section 45.
(c) Section 242.
(d) Section 187.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Camp Resnick located?
2. What does California Penal Code Section 245 address?
3. How old was Carla James when her father died?
4. The billboard overlooking the street to the Central lockup facility is described by the narrator in “Intake” as showcasing a man wearing what?
5. What does “ACLU” stand for?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)