|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
2. What was the name of the boy that testified that Ronald Duncan confessed to the crime in Part 1, Chapter 8?
3. How did Peggy Beckstrand feel about her job in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) She hated it.
(b) She loved it.
(c) She wanted a promotion.
(d) She prepared to be fired.
4. Where did Peggy Beckstrand go to pick up her star witness in the Ronald Duncan case in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) A motel.
(b) The airport.
(c) The train station.
(d) The bus depot.
5. What does California Penal Code Section 245 address?
(b) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(d) Armed burglary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 3, due to the protections of the Juvenile court, Ronald Duncan would be released by what age?
2. What element of an adult courtroom is missing in the juvenile court system?
3. Where is the Los Angeles Superior Court, Juvenile Court Division located?
4. Who was the attorney representing Ronald Duncan in Part 1, Chapter 8?
5. Roy Sukoda is described as having formerly been what in Part 2, Chapter 9?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)