|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the judge order regarding the confession tape in the Ronald Duncan case?
(a) That it be ruled out.
(b) That the defense could use it.
(c) That it be allowed.
(d) That the prosecution could use it.
2. What is the title of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) “The Ins.”
(c) “Nine Days to Manhood.”
(d) “The Big Fix.”
3. The courtroom described in Part 1, Chapter 1, is what branch of the Lost Angeles Superior Court?
(a) Frederick Douglass Branch.
(b) Rosa Parks Branch.
(c) George Washington Branch.
(d) Thurgood Marshall Branch.
4. Geri Vance states in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter4, that his parents’ main income was from selling what?
5. At what time did the author describe leaving Juvenile Hall after the writing class in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) 4:00 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carla James was sentenced to spend how much time at Camp Resnick for theft and assault charges, according to the author in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. Sister Janet pleaded against the mother of what victim in order to have Elias tried as a juvenile in Part 2, Chapter 10?
3. How many kids does the author say were charged as adults for serious crimes because they were over 16 in the past year in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. What were the names of the people that Ronald Duncan was accused of murdering?
5. The estimated street gang force in Los Angeles was estimated at how many in 1994, according to the author in Part 1, Chapter 1?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)