|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronald Duncan’s crime was committed how long before he would have been able to be tried as an adult?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. Ronald Duncan is described as just having come in on what bus in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) The 4:30 p.m. bus.
(b) The 9:30 a.m. bus.
(c) The 8 p.m. bus.
(d) The 11 a.m. bus.
3. What did the judge order regarding the confession tape in the Ronald Duncan case?
(a) That it be ruled out.
(b) That the defense could use it.
(c) That it be allowed.
(d) That the prosecution could use it.
4. What is the title of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) “Nine Days to Manhood.”
(b) “The Big Fix.”
(c) “The Ins.”
5. Where was Luis Santos taken when he was taken from Juvenile Hall in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Los Angeles Halfway House.
(c) Los Angeles County Jail.
(d) His mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Luis Santos use to mean “busted” in Part 1, Chapter 5?
2. How old was Luis Santos at the time of his arrest, according to the author in Part 1, Chapter 5?
3. What famously televised court case were the students in the writing class watching in Part 1, Chapter 3?
4. According to the author in Part 1, Chapter 1, violent offenses by juveniles had risen how much in the past 5 years?
5. How old was Ronald Duncan when he allegedly committed double homicide?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)