|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy who was apprehended in association with a series of some of the most brutal murders in LA County claimed that his family was where when the crimes were
(a) San Diego.
(c) Rancho Cordova.
2. What caused Chuck and Ada’s family to become much less happy with Peggy Beckstrand’s work on the Ronald Duncan trial in Part 3, Chapter 13?
(a) A news article criticizing the immunity agreement with Jason.
(b) A memo that explained the culpability of the victims.
(c) A news story about the funding for the case.
(d) A mayoral presentation that showed money on the trial was out of budget.
3. What does California Penal Code Section 245 address?
(b) Assault with a deadly weapon.
(c) Armed burglary.
4. What is the name of the boy who is caught in connection with a series of some of the most brutal murders in LA County in Part 3, Chapter 13?
5. Ronald Duncan is described as just having come in on what bus in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) The 4:30 p.m. bus.
(b) The 8 p.m. bus.
(c) The 9:30 a.m. bus.
(d) The 11 a.m. bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geri Vance states in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter4, that his parents’ main income was from selling what?
2. What was John Sloan charged with in Part 1, Chapter 3?
3. According to Ronald Duncan’s defense, who was responsible for the murder in Part 3, Chapter 13?
4. What Section of the California Penal Code defines premeditated murder?
5. What are the names of the two kids who were accused of sexually molesting a mentally handicapped boy in Part 3, Chapter 14?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)