|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date was the instruction given that the twelve apostles had all the ordinances and keys of the holy priesthood?
(a) April 6, 1844.
(b) April 24, 1844.
(c) April 14, 1844.
(d) April 4, 1844.
2. What was the name of Sydney Rigdon's daughter?
3. The endowment can be received for yourself or by _______.
4. Newspapers in the east noticed that a ________ _______ was in the making in Nauvoo.
(a) Mormon empire.
(b) Mormon company.
(c) Mormon state.
(d) Mormon battalion.
5. It was assumed that Joseph had ordered who to kill Governor Boggs?
(a) Porter Rockwell.
(b) The Mormon Militia.
(c) John C. Bennet.
(d) The Danite Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what date was the principle of celestial marriage revealed?
2. Five months after the death of Joseph Smith, Emma gave birth to a boy named what?
3. Who was the Governor who sent a letter to General Clark, ordering him to treat Mormons as enemies and to exterminate them?
4. How many Saints passed by the coffins of Joseph Smith and Hyrum Smith?
5. How many of Joseph and Emma's children lived?
Short Essay Questions
1. Some of the visitors to Nauvoo tried to do what to Joseph?
2. After six days of having his troops go wild, what did General Clark tell the remaining Mormon men?
3. Why did women, after Joseph Smith's death, try to seal themselves to him?
4. Rather than seeking revenge, what did the Saints do when they learned of Joseph's death?
5. Who was John C. Bennett, and what did he do?
6. What did the New York Herald say in its obituary about Joseph Smith?
7. What was the ruin that a few men discovered in Far West Missouri?
8. What caused the fight on August 6, 1838?
9. What was Governor Ford's solution to avoid having a militia attack Nauvoo after the Nauvoo newspaper was destroyed?
10. How were the Articles of Faith developed?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)