|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carthage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After getting married, where did Joseph and Emma live?
(a) Harbor, Connecticut.
(b) Manchester, New York.
(c) Harmony, New York.
(d) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
2. What year was the cornerstone of the Far West temple laid?
3. As told in the Book of Abraham, what is the name of the planet on which the gods lived?
4. After being taken from Far West to Independence, where were Joseph and the others taken to await trial?
(d) Clay County.
5. While Joseph was in hiding from the charge of attempted murder of Governor Boggs, Emma was pregnant with what number child?
Short Answer Questions
1. There was a rift between Joseph and his Second Counselor over money and financial matters. What was the name of the Second Counselor?
2. The endowment can be received for yourself or by _______.
3. In response to the mob attacks all over Missouri, where did Joseph Smith tell the people to gather?
4. The Saints willingly obeyed Joseph because they believe he was what?
5. Which judge said that Missouri could not extradite an Illinois citizen for a crime, which if committed, was committed in Illinois?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)