|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carthage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
(a) A spiteful prophet.
(b) A true prophet.
(c) A miraculous prophet.
(d) A false prophet.
2. Joseph, who was charged with treason, and the sheriffs who took him from Nauvoo were to be tried in what location?
3. The author assumes that Joseph Smith taught and participated in things that were ______.
4. The author believes that the theocracy in Mauvoo was a malignant _____.
5. What is a theocracy?
(a) A government that has a religion.
(b) A government that makes alws about religion.
(c) A government based on religion.
(d) A government run by a religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The city of Nauvoo was given what other name?
2. The editors of what paper, when hearing Joseph pronounce the story of the stone of David, demanded that the Saints be exterminated?
3. Although no one else saw the plates, Emma was allowed to do what to them?
4. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
5. Joseph suffered from what disease which left him with a limp?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)