|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Carthage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Brodie is convinced that Joseph has a ______ imagination.
2. When the church was first organized, how many members were there?
3. What was the secret army that the Mormons were supposed to have, and was never proven, called?
(a) The Saint's Army.
(b) The Danite Army.
(c) The Lehi Army.
(d) The Nephite Army.
4. Where was Joseph Smith born?
(b) New York.
5. Celestial marriage has often been ________ by those who are not members of the Church.
(c) Confused with regular marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Visitors who came to Nauvoo were taken on a tour by Joseph Smith when?
2. The sheriffs who took Joseph from Nauvoo were charged with what?
3. When the Mormons who settled in Missouri became too big for Far West, what other counties did they spread to?
4. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
5. Which was the first temple built?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)