|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Into Hiding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Joseph Smith allowed to take the plates home?
2. How many pages translated from the plates were stolen or destroyed by Mrs. Harris?
3. When was the Kirtland Temple dedicated?
(a) May 1836.
(b) April 1836.
(c) March 1836.
(d) January 1836.
4. Which judge said that Missouri could not extradite an Illinois citizen for a crime, which if committed, was committed in Illinois?
(a) Judge Rodgers.
(b) Judge Foster.
(c) Judge Adams.
(d) Judge Pope.
5. Despite claims by the author, the only evidence to suggest that Joseph lusted for women is statements given by whom?
(b) Members of the mob.
(d) There are no statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the attorney for the Mormons when they were tried after being arrested in Far West?
2. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
3. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
4. Although no one else saw the plates, Emma was allowed to do what to them?
5. Which was the first temple built?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)