|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Into Hiding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Mormons were forced out of Jackson County, many fled to what County?
2. What is the nickname of the church organized by Joseph Smith?
(a) The Mormon Church.
(b) The Nephite Church.
(c) The Lehi Church.
(d) The Lamanite Church.
3. Where is the endowment ceremony currently practiced?
(a) In LDS temples.
(b) It is performed overseas only.
(c) In LDS church buildings.
(d) It is not performed anymore.
4. From what book of the Old Testament did Joseph Smith quote when he heard that Mr. Anthon said he could not read a sealed book?
5. Who was the judge that tried to forge a settlement between the Mormons and Jackson County residents?
(a) Judge Ryan.
(b) Judge Ryland.
(c) Judge Raisan.
(d) Judge Reed.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the winter of what year did Joseph complete his re-translation of the Bible and collect his revelations for publication?
2. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
3. What was the name of the ancient ruin, which appeared to be an altar, that Joseph saw?
4. The Nephite people grew ____ and ____ instead of maize and potatoes.
5. Which President did Joseph Smith visit to ask for help?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)