|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mysteries of the Kingdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is polygamy?
(a) One man with many children by different women.
(b) One man with many mistresses.
(c) One man with many wives.
(d) One man living with many women.
2. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
3. On what day did the Saints gather to celebrate the laying of the cornerstone for the new temple in Far West?
(a) June 13th.
(b) August 9th.
(c) July 4th.
(d) January 1st.
4. The endowment can be received for yourself or by _______.
5. The Robert Smith family came to Massachusetts in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author assumes that Joseph Smith taught and participated in things that were ______.
2. Where is the endowment ceremony currently practiced?
3. On March 24, 1832 who led a mob to tar and feather Joseph?
4. Joseph Smith had two titles, Prophet and what?
5. What year did the John Mack family arrive in the United States?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)