|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mysteries of the Kingdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The popular method to discover treasures was to use what kind of rod?
2. How much did the Missouri legislature give to the Mormons to aid in their departure?
3. When did the bank in Kirtland close its door?
(a) August 1837.
(b) March 1837.
(c) May 1837.
(d) June 1837.
4. What year was the cornerstone of the Far West temple laid?
5. What did Joseph place between himself and his scribe, to keep the plates hidden?
(a) A curtain.
(b) A wall.
(c) A table.
(d) A screen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1937, who stated that of the many religious books printed in the 19th century, the Book of Mormon was most likely the most powerful?
2. Who was the judge that tried to forge a settlement between the Mormons and Jackson County residents?
3. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
4. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
5. Who did the local leaders of the Mormons ask for protection?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)