|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mysteries of the Kingdom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Joseph Smith's wife?
(a) Emma Harris.
(b) Emma Smith.
(c) Emma Brodie.
(d) Emma Hale.
2. The city of Nauvoo was given what other name?
(a) The Beautiful.
(b) The Peaceful.
(c) The Swampy.
(d) The Diseased.
3. Which President did Joseph Smith visit to ask for help?
(a) President Ford.
(b) President Madison.
(c) President Lincoln.
(d) President Van Buren.
4. The enforcers of the law signed an _____________ order; requiring that all Mormons leave Jackson County or face extermination.
5. When the Mormons who settled in Missouri became too big for Far West, what other counties did they spread to?
(a) Ray, Jackson and Carroll Counties.
(b) Daviess, Carroll and Ray Counties.
(c) Daviess, Ray and Clarck Counties.
(d) Jackson, Carroll and Carr Counties.
Short Answer Questions
1. Western New York and what other state had scattered Native American burial mounds?
2. What year was Joseph Smith born?
3. After getting married, where did Joseph and Emma live?
4. When the church was first organized, how many members were there?
5. Joseph Smith had two titles, Prophet and what?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)