|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master of Languages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in New York did Joseph's family settle?
2. Ms. Brodie is convinced that Joseph has a ______ imagination.
3. What weather event occurred to prevent the mob from killing Joseph and the men from Ohio as they prepared to enter Missouri to help the other members of the church?
(d) A storm.
4. As Joseph Smith grew up, he often spent time helping his family to survive by searching for what?
(a) Ways to earn money.
(b) Lost local treasures.
(c) Lost Indian gold.
(d) New jobs.
5. How many men are called to be Apostles?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Smith family, when they settled in New York, tapped trees for what?
2. What is the name of the book Joseph transcribed from plates?
3. Where in Missouri did the members of the church settle?
4. On March 24, 1832 who led a mob to tar and feather Joseph?
5. The Robert Smith family came to Massachusetts in what year?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)