|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Master of Languages.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are called to be Apostles?
2. Who did the local leaders of the Mormons ask for protection?
(a) Governor Dunkin.
(b) The militia.
(c) The Mormon Battalion.
(d) Lt. Governor Boggs.
3. Joseph Smith cured Newel K. Knight of his convulsions by what healing tactic?
(b) The laying on of hands.
(d) The art of healing through faith.
4. Colonel Thomas Pitcher held some of the leaders of the Mormon community in jail and planned to do what?
(a) Give them over to the mob.
(b) Put them on trial.
(c) Drive them out of Jackson County.
(d) Shoot them.
5. In 1937, who stated that of the many religious books printed in the 19th century, the Book of Mormon was most likely the most powerful?
(a) Carmen Harris.
(b) Henry Wallace.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
(d) Olivia Bernhart.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the winter of what year did Joseph complete his re-translation of the Bible and collect his revelations for publication?
2. The Smith family, when they settled in New York, tapped trees for what?
3. How many men did Joseph take from Ohio to help the Missouri Branch?
4. What is the endowment that Mormons receive in the temple.
5. What did Joseph place between himself and his scribe, to keep the plates hidden?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)