|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Army of the Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action did Joseph Smith take in the grove of trees where he went to pray?
(a) He went into the water.
(b) He knelt.
(c) He searched the trees.
(d) He stood.
2. Who published Mormonism Unveiled?
(a) Eber D. Howe.
(b) John Zaller.
(c) Philastus Hurlburt.
(d) George Lakoff.
3. Who did the local leaders of the Mormons ask for protection?
(a) Lt. Governor Boggs.
(b) Governor Dunkin.
(c) The Mormon Battalion.
(d) The militia.
4. Emma Smith waited _____ weeks to be baptized after the formation of the church.
5. Joseph's mother's name was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the smaller plates?
2. Although no one else saw the plates, Emma was allowed to do what to them?
3. Who was the judge that tried to forge a settlement between the Mormons and Jackson County residents?
4. As Joseph Smith grew up, he often spent time helping his family to survive by searching for what?
5. The phrase "burnt over" was in recognition of the many _____ that Joseph's home town had.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)