|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Army of the Lord.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Mormons were forced out of Jackson County, many fled to what County?
2. What was the name of the smaller plates?
(a) Plates of Lehi.
(b) Plates of Mormon.
(c) Plates of Gold.
(d) Plates of Nephi.
3. The popular method to discover treasures was to use what kind of rod?
4. In what year was the Church of Jesus Christ officially organized?
5. People came from all over the world to what area of the United States to be with Joseph Smith?
(b) Kirtland, Ohio.
(c) New York.
(d) Harmony, Penn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
2. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
3. What action did Joseph Smith take in the grove of trees where he went to pray?
4. What is the nickname of the church organized by Joseph Smith?
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)