|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perfect Society and the Promised Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The gods are among the people," was stated by whom?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
2. As Joseph Smith grew up, he often spent time helping his family to survive by searching for what?
(a) Ways to earn money.
(b) Lost Indian gold.
(c) Lost local treasures.
(d) New jobs.
3. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
(a) His death.
(b) The arrival of the Lord.
(c) When the persecution would end.
(d) The end of the world.
4. The Robert Smith family came to Massachusetts in what year?
5. What is a schism?
(a) A division between churches.
(b) A formal division from a group of churches.
(c) A split of ideas from a different church.
(d) The formation of a new church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Emma and Joseph's wedding?
2. Joseph and Oliver Cowdry knelt in prayer, and received a vision from John the Baptist about what issue?
3. What was the reason that Joseph Smith, after being told about the plates, was not allowed access to them for a time?
4. The Book of Mormon includes a history of the Jaredites, who left what area of the world?
5. Where in New York did Joseph's family settle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)