|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perfect Society and the Promised Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what book of the Old Testament did Joseph Smith quote when he heard that Mr. Anthon said he could not read a sealed book?
2. What was the maiden name of Joseph Smith's wife?
(a) Emma Smith.
(b) Emma Hale.
(c) Emma Harris.
(d) Emma Brodie.
3. Ms. Brodie is convinced that Joseph has a ______ imagination.
4. How many people did Joseph Smith see in his vision while in the grove of trees?
5. As Joseph Smith grew up, he often spent time helping his family to survive by searching for what?
(a) Ways to earn money.
(b) Lost local treasures.
(c) New jobs.
(d) Lost Indian gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Robert Smith family came to Massachusetts in what year?
2. In what year was Joseph Smith allowed to take the plates home?
3. "The gods are among the people," was stated by whom?
4. Joseph's mother's name was what?
5. What year was Joseph Smith born?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)