|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Perfect Society and the Promised Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Book of Mormon includes a history of the Jaredites, who left what area of the world?
2. In 1937, who stated that of the many religious books printed in the 19th century, the Book of Mormon was most likely the most powerful?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(b) Carmen Harris.
(c) Olivia Bernhart.
(d) Henry Wallace.
3. What action did Joseph Smith take in the grove of trees where he went to pray?
(a) He stood.
(b) He searched the trees.
(c) He knelt.
(d) He went into the water.
4. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) The arrival of the Lord.
(c) When the persecution would end.
(d) His death.
5. When the church was first organized, how many members were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
2. Within two years of losing the first pages of the manuscript, Joseph Smith established the true Church of Christ, which is known today by what name?
3. What type of writing was on the plates?
4. Where was Joseph Smith born?
5. What year did the John Mack family arrive in the United States?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)