|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Marvelous Work and a Wonder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the maiden name of Joseph Smith's wife?
(a) Emma Harris.
(b) Emma Hale.
(c) Emma Brodie.
(d) Emma Smith.
2. What year was Joseph Smith born?
3. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
(a) Emma Smith.
(b) Mrs. Harris.
(c) Martin Harris.
(d) Lucy Smith.
4. What is the name of the book Joseph transcribed from plates?
(a) The Book of Plates.
(b) The Book of Lehi.
(c) The Book of Smith.
(d) The Book of Mormon.
5. Joseph suffered from what disease which left him with a limp?
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Emma and Joseph's wedding?
2. The popular method to discover treasures was to use what kind of rod?
3. After what war did the United States break the hold of the traditional church?
4. Where in New York did Joseph's family settle?
5. What is a schism?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)