|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Marvelous Work and a Wonder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The gods are among the people," was stated by whom?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A priest.
(d) A preacher.
2. Joseph's mother's name was what?
3. What was the maiden name of Joseph Smith's wife?
(a) Emma Brodie.
(b) Emma Harris.
(c) Emma Smith.
(d) Emma Hale.
4. From what book of the Old Testament did Joseph Smith quote when he heard that Mr. Anthon said he could not read a sealed book?
5. Where in New York did Joseph's family settle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a schism?
2. Where was Joseph Smith born?
3. How many people signed a sworn statement that Joseph Smith was lacking in moral fiber and obsessed by malicious habits?
4. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
5. Although no one else saw the plates, Emma was allowed to do what to them?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)