|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Marvelous Work and a Wonder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joseph Smith born?
(b) New York.
2. Joseph suffered from what disease which left him with a limp?
(b) Chicken pox.
3. What was the reason that Joseph Smith, after being told about the plates, was not allowed access to them for a time?
4. How many pages translated from the plates were stolen or destroyed by Mrs. Harris?
5. What did Joseph place between himself and his scribe, to keep the plates hidden?
(a) A wall.
(b) A curtain.
(c) A screen.
(d) A table.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what book of the Old Testament did Joseph Smith quote when he heard that Mr. Anthon said he could not read a sealed book?
2. The Smith family, when they settled in New York, tapped trees for what?
3. The popular method to discover treasures was to use what kind of rod?
4. How many people signed a sworn statement that Joseph Smith was lacking in moral fiber and obsessed by malicious habits?
5. How many people did Joseph Smith see in his vision while in the grove of trees?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)