|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wives of the Prophet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The three degrees of glories include the Celestial, the Terrestrial and what?
(a) The Cerestial.
(b) The Telestial.
(c) The Cenestial.
(d) The Travestial.
2. When did the bank in Kirtland close its door?
(a) June 1837.
(b) March 1837.
(c) August 1837.
(d) May 1837.
3. What was the secret army that the Mormons were supposed to have, and was never proven, called?
(a) The Danite Army.
(b) The Nephite Army.
(c) The Saint's Army.
(d) The Lehi Army.
4. What was added to the plaster used to cover the outer walls of the temple to give it a glow?
5. By what date was the principle of celestial marriage revealed?
(a) Fall 1840.
(b) Winter 1840.
(c) Summer 1840.
(d) Spring 1840.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
2. Joseph answered charges before the High Council of Kirtland for over ______ hours.
3. The Democrats were struggling after the printing of Bennett's story and choose who to be their gubernatorial candidate?
4. Which was the first temple built?
5. Who led the children of Israel out of bondage and into the wilderness?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)