|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wives of the Prophet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the militia in the Nauvoo charter?
(a) The Nauvoo Protection Force.
(b) The Nauvoo Militia.
(c) The Nauvoo Legion.
(d) The Nauvoo Army.
2. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
(a) Mrs. Harris.
(b) Lucy Smith.
(c) Martin Harris.
(d) Emma Smith.
3. Ms. Brodie assumes that the endowment is what type of rite?
4. The city of Nauvoo was given what other name?
(a) The Diseased.
(b) The Beautiful.
(c) The Swampy.
(d) The Peaceful.
5. Lucy wrote of Emma that she had unflinching outrage, zeal and what?
Short Answer Questions
1. People came from all over the world to what area of the United States to be with Joseph Smith?
2. How many people signed a sworn statement that Joseph Smith was lacking in moral fiber and obsessed by malicious habits?
3. What adjective characterizes the state of church finances in the 1803's?
4. What was added to the plaster used to cover the outer walls of the temple to give it a glow?
5. The Articles of Faith came from a letter written to whom?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)