|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Temple-Builder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Professor Charles Anthon a specialist in?
(a) Greek and Latin languages.
(b) Languages from the Middle East.
(d) Ancient languages.
2. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
3. What was the name of the smaller plates?
(a) Plates of Mormon.
(b) Plates of Gold.
(c) Plates of Nephi.
(d) Plates of Lehi.
4. What type of writing was on the plates?
(c) Ancient English.
(d) Reformed Egyptian.
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
(a) A true prophet.
(b) A spiteful prophet.
(c) A miraculous prophet.
(d) A false prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Nephite people grew ____ and ____ instead of maize and potatoes.
2. What was the maiden name of Joseph Smith's wife?
3. Joseph and Oliver Cowdry knelt in prayer, and received a vision from John the Baptist about what issue?
4. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
5. Joseph took Oliver Cowdery, Martin Harris and who into the woods to see the plates?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)