|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Temple-Builder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
(a) Lucy Smith.
(b) Martin Harris.
(c) Mrs. Harris.
(d) Emma Smith.
2. As Joseph Smith grew up, he often spent time helping his family to survive by searching for what?
(a) Lost Indian gold.
(b) Ways to earn money.
(c) Lost local treasures.
(d) New jobs.
3. On March 24, 1832 who led a mob to tar and feather Joseph?
(a) Symonds Rollins.
(b) Symonds Ryder.
(c) Stmonds Harris.
(d) Symonda Guerra.
4. During the winter of what year did Joseph complete his re-translation of the Bible and collect his revelations for publication?
5. Western New York and what other state had scattered Native American burial mounds?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
2. Joseph and Oliver Cowdry knelt in prayer, and received a vision from John the Baptist about what issue?
3. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
4. What is the date of Emma and Joseph's wedding?
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)