|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Temple-Builder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinced Joseph Smith to make a copy of some of the characters from the plates?
(a) Mrs. Harris.
(b) Martin Harris.
(c) Lucy Smith.
(d) Emma Smith.
2. What was the name of the smaller plates?
(a) Plates of Gold.
(b) Plates of Nephi.
(c) Plates of Mormon.
(d) Plates of Lehi.
3. Ms. Brodie is convinced that Joseph has a ______ imagination.
4. What is the name of the priesthood that John the Baptist gave Joseph and Oliver Cowdery?
5. In 1937, who stated that of the many religious books printed in the 19th century, the Book of Mormon was most likely the most powerful?
(a) Herbert Hoover.
(b) Henry Wallace.
(c) Carmen Harris.
(d) Olivia Bernhart.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Missouri, Joseph Smith dedicated a plot of land for what?
2. What is the date of Emma and Joseph's wedding?
3. What was Professor Charles Anthon a specialist in?
4. The Nephite people grew ____ and ____ instead of maize and potatoes.
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)