|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Temple-Builder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1937, who stated that of the many religious books printed in the 19th century, the Book of Mormon was most likely the most powerful?
(a) Henry Wallace.
(b) Carmen Harris.
(c) Herbert Hoover.
(d) Olivia Bernhart.
2. The author, Ms. Brodie, believes that the story of Joseph Smith is what?
(a) The truth.
(c) A fact.
(d) A grandiose lie.
3. How many people signed a sworn statement that Joseph Smith was lacking in moral fiber and obsessed by malicious habits?
4. What action did Joseph Smith take in the grove of trees where he went to pray?
(a) He stood.
(b) He searched the trees.
(c) He knelt.
(d) He went into the water.
5. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
(d) Teaching lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
2. On March 24, 1832 who led a mob to tar and feather Joseph?
3. How many pages translated from the plates were stolen or destroyed by Mrs. Harris?
4. What is the name of the priesthood that John the Baptist gave Joseph and Oliver Cowdery?
5. While in Missouri, Joseph Smith dedicated a plot of land for what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)