|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alcoran or the Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who led the children of Israel out of bondage and into the wilderness?
2. What type of writing was on the plates?
(b) Reformed Egyptian.
(c) Ancient English.
3. In response to the mob attacks all over Missouri, where did Joseph Smith tell the people to gather?
(b) Salt Lake City.
(c) Far West.
4. How many pages translated from the plates were stolen or destroyed by Mrs. Harris?
5. Despite claims by the author, the only evidence to suggest that Joseph lusted for women is statements given by whom?
(a) Members of the mob.
(b) There are no statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the smaller plates?
2. What adjective characterizes the state of church finances in the 1803's?
3. What did Joseph use to pay off creditors in the 1830's?
4. What is an apostate?
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)