|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Alcoran or the Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Mormons try to vote in Daviess County for the first time?
2. People came from all over the world to what area of the United States to be with Joseph Smith?
(a) Kirtland, Ohio.
(b) Harmony, Penn.
(c) New York.
3. What type of writing was on the plates?
(c) Ancient English.
(d) Reformed Egyptian.
4. What was the name of the judge who issued the arrest warrant for Joseph Smith in regard to the disturbance in Daviess County and Mormons voting?
(a) Austin A. King.
(b) Austin. K. Langford.
(c) Austin. C. Smith.
(d) Austin. B. George.
5. What was Professor Charles Anthon a specialist in?
(a) Greek and Latin languages.
(b) Ancient languages.
(c) Languages from the Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the children of Israel out of bondage and into the wilderness?
2. What is an apostate?
3. What adjective characterizes the state of church finances in the 1803's?
4. What was the secret army that the Mormons were supposed to have, and was never proven, called?
5. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)