|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If a Man Entice a Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Joseph Smith go on a mission after the failure of the Kirtland bank?
(a) Further west.
2. Many women had themselves married celestially to Joseph Smith after he what?
(a) Became the Prophet.
(b) Went to Liberty jail.
(d) Created the church.
3. Joseph Smith would never indicate an exact year or time for what event?
(a) The end of the world.
(b) His death.
(c) The arrival of the Lord.
(d) When the persecution would end.
4. Plural marriage is also called?
(a) Celestial marriage.
(c) Patriarchal Order.
5. By what date was the principle of celestial marriage revealed?
(a) Spring 1840.
(b) Winter 1840.
(c) Summer 1840.
(d) Fall 1840.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
2. Before celestial marriage was introduced, individuals would live _______ after death, for eternity.
3. What was the amount of the fine levied against the bank in Kirtland?
4. Celestial marriage is also called what?
5. When did the bank in Kirtland close its door?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)