|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If a Man Entice a Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
(d) Teaching lessons.
2. Where did Joseph Smith go on a mission after the failure of the Kirtland bank?
(d) Further west.
3. Celestial marriage is also called what?
(d) Patriarchal Order.
4. Many women had themselves married celestially to Joseph Smith after he what?
(a) Became the Prophet.
(c) Went to Liberty jail.
(d) Created the church.
5. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
(a) A false prophet.
(b) A true prophet.
(c) A miraculous prophet.
(d) A spiteful prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bank the leadership of the Church tried to organize?
2. Plural marriage is also called?
3. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
4. What was the amount of the fine levied against the bank in Kirtland?
5. By what date was the principle of celestial marriage revealed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)