|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through If a Man Entice a Maid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of the book believes that Joseph Smith was what type of prophet?
(a) A false prophet.
(b) A true prophet.
(c) A miraculous prophet.
(d) A spiteful prophet.
2. Crowds willingly sat for hours in all sorts of weather listening to the Prophet discourse on the things of _________.
3. Celestial marriage is also called what?
(b) Patriarchal Order.
4. Celestial marriage has often been ________ by those who are not members of the Church.
(c) Confused with regular marriage.
5. Where did Joseph Smith go on a mission after the failure of the Kirtland bank?
(b) Further west.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Smith refused to perform, on demand, what types of thing?
2. What was the name of the bank the leadership of the Church tried to organize?
3. Many women had themselves married celestially to Joseph Smith after he what?
4. What other country already had members of the church at the time of the bank closure in Kirtland?
5. What was the amount of the fine levied against the bank in Kirtland?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)